Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Step 6 completed! Working on step 7.

I'm on step 7! I traded my 16 cents with Gibraun, my sister's boyfriend, for a quarter, a nickel and two pennies. I also added my services of sweeping the kitchen floor and washing the dishes to add value to the trade, and for the future when we may do business again hehe. Always add value to your deals, products or services!

I did have one extra cent, so I'm taking that out and putting it in my Batman for spending money (woop a penny to buy something!).

I forgot all about my doubling project today up until a half hour or so ago. I've been immersing myself with my other projects all day. I have faith that something will come of all the learning and work I've done today. I've been reading up on the bum marketing method, and I've actually posted two ads. Since I know basically how it works, I'll see how many ads I can post during my one week free trial on USFreeads.com because I may not have enough in my Paypal account to pay for the premium membership. I hope my posts will pay for it though! I think I'm doing it right, but that doesn't mean much.

To get 64 cents from 32... I could buy something at 32 cents and sell it to someone at double, plus add some kind of service to it. Maybe give them a massage or package it nicely or just give them a massage...

Uhh, I cant think anymore. I've been in front of the computer all day. I'll go do myspace now and then check my email and look on craigslist and my ebay to see if I sold my cat doll...

Peace!

1 comment:

Xinfinitum said...

Hi,

I am still Doubling My Way To A Million following the Rules of "How to Double Your Way to A Million in 28 Steps".

Pay a visit to my Blog at:
.
Double To A Million Plan Blog.

Regards,
Xinfinitum
dtamp.blogspot.com